Ambrosia Software, Inc. has released an update for iSeek, bringing it to version 1.0.2. iSeek is an Internet search utility designed to be more comprehensive than other search methods like Sherlock. The update improves Panther support and other performance enhancements. According to Ambrosia Software:
An update to Ambrosiais Internet search utility, iSeek, has been released! iSeek 1.0.2 contains both enhancements and bug fixes to the popular utility.
iSeek puts a familiar search field in your menu bar, always at your beck and call, needing just a click or keystroke to start your search. No lengthy startup times, no cumbersome interface to navigate, just streamlined Aqua goodness.
- improved Panther compatibility
- minor user interface updates
- added scrollwheel support for switching sites
- bug fixes
- idles properly (uses no CPU) when not in use
- improved favicon fetching
- other minor bug fixes
- updated Registration helper app
- fixes rare registration bug in 10.3.
- updated Japanese help
You can find more information about the iSeek update at the at the Ambrosia Software, Inc. Web site. iSeek is available for US$15.00.