Contour Design announced the immediate availability of Aperture settings for the ShuttlePRO, ShuttlePRO V2, and ShuttleXpress on Thursday. The new settings let you use a Shuttle device to control Appleis photography post-production and organization application to navigate through images, and use editing tools like crop, rotate, spot and patch. The Shuttle settings file for Aperture is free and available for download at the Contour Design Web site.
← Previous Article
MEGADIALER.NET announce dthe immediate availability of MegaDialer 1.0 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Safari's market share dipped noticeably in May along with Firefox, while Microsoft's Internet Explorer reversed its steady decline.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
- Gruber: iOS 7.1 Coming Any Day Now
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- iOS 7: Hiding Stocks and Customizing Today View in Notification Center