Contour Design announced the immediate availability of Aperture settings for the ShuttlePRO, ShuttlePRO V2, and ShuttleXpress on Thursday. The new settings let you use a Shuttle device to control Appleis photography post-production and organization application to navigate through images, and use editing tools like crop, rotate, spot and patch. The Shuttle settings file for Aperture is free and available for download at the Contour Design Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy