Contour Design announced the immediate availability of Aperture settings for the ShuttlePRO, ShuttlePRO V2, and ShuttleXpress on Thursday. The new settings let you use a Shuttle device to control Appleis photography post-production and organization application to navigate through images, and use editing tools like crop, rotate, spot and patch. The Shuttle settings file for Aperture is free and available for download at the Contour Design Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors