Contour Design announced the immediate availability of Aperture settings for the ShuttlePRO, ShuttlePRO V2, and ShuttleXpress on Thursday. The new settings let you use a Shuttle device to control Appleis photography post-production and organization application to navigate through images, and use editing tools like crop, rotate, spot and patch. The Shuttle settings file for Aperture is free and available for download at the Contour Design Web site.
Recent News See All »
- China Demands Back Door into Computers, Software
- FCC Says Hotels Can’t Block Personal Hotspots
- Apple Remembers Remote Desktop Exists, Releases Yosemite Update
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit