Contour Design announced the immediate availability of Aperture settings for the ShuttlePRO, ShuttlePRO V2, and ShuttleXpress on Thursday. The new settings let you use a Shuttle device to control Appleis photography post-production and organization application to navigate through images, and use editing tools like crop, rotate, spot and patch. The Shuttle settings file for Aperture is free and available for download at the Contour Design Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Keynote for iOS Updated to Support ‘Keynote Remote Apple Watch’ App
- Angela Ahrendts Explains Apple Watch Rollout in Employee Video
- Randomly Selected Developers Offered Expedited Apple Watch Delivery
- 10 Must Have Apple Watch Apps for Launch Day
- Google Kills YouTube for 2nd Gen Apple TV, Older iOS Devices