AppMac has released an pdate for bManager, bringing it to version 3.1. bManager is a contact management app designed for multiple clients and customers. Theupdate features new enhancements including a new SQL database engine and CRM functions. According to AppMac:
AppMac software announce bManager CRM 3.1
A professional contact manager with CRM functions (CRM = Customer Relationship Management).
Whatis new in 3.1 ?
- Works from Mac OS 8.6 to Mac OS X (previous 3.0 version worked only on Jaguar)
- New SQL database engine
- New import/export functions
- New CRM functions with graphics
- Integrated calendar in the main window
- Synchronise datas with Apple AddressBook (10.2 only)
- Better group management
- and a lot of interface improvements
You can find more information about the bManager update at the AppMac Web site. bManager is available for US$99.00