Apple issued Backup 3.1 on Wednesday, adding Universal Binary support. The data backup application, which works with .Mac, now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds improved Tiger support for local and network hard drive and iDisk, new QuickPicks for iWeb, an updated iLife plan, and fixes file restoration issues. Backup 3.1 is available through Software Update, and is part of Appleis US$99 a year .Mac service.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library