Apple issued Backup 3.1 on Wednesday, adding Universal Binary support. The data backup application, which works with .Mac, now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, adds improved Tiger support for local and network hard drive and iDisk, new QuickPicks for iWeb, an updated iLife plan, and fixes file restoration issues. Backup 3.1 is available through Software Update, and is part of Appleis US$99 a year .Mac service.
Recent News See All »
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key