Apple has introduced 20 new discounts on peripherals and software for people purchasing new Macs. The offers are in the form of rebates on the products that you purchase when you get your Mac, and they can be used cumulatively. From the offer:
Buy a Mac or Mac OS X and add up the savings.
Purchase an iMac, iBook, PowerBook, or Power Mac or Mac OS X system software anytime between July 1 and October 15, 2002, and get over 20 great deals. Take advantage of as many of the special offers as you want. The more you buy, the more you save. Terms and conditions apply. Via mail-in rebate. Ask a sales associate for details. Check the savings.
- $75 OFF MYOB AccountEdge 2
- $20 OFF AppleWorks 6.2
- $20 OFF Roxio Toast 5 Titanium
or $30 OFF Roxio Toast with Jam
- $40 OFF DataViz MacLinkPlus Deluxe
- $15 OFF DataViz Documents to Go 5.0 Deluxe
- $50 OFF Thursby DAVE
- $30 OFF Aladdin StuffIt Deluxe
- $50 OFF IBM ViaVoice for Mac OS X
- $200 OFF Adobe GoLive 6.0
- $50 OFF CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 11
- $10 OFF Aspyr Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- $5 OFF Aspyr Spider-Man
- $5 OFF Aspyr 4x4 EVO 2
- $5 OFF Aspyr Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
- FREE Getting Started with Mac OS X
(based on MSRP of $29.95 and mail-in rebate
after in-store purchase; taxes not included;
book available only through the Apple Store)
- $5 OFF Logitech Z-340 Speaker System
- $15 OFF Logitech Z-540 Speaker System
- $20 OFF Asanté Technologies FriendlyNet Cable/DSL Router
- $100 OFF Microsoft Office v. X for Mac (Part #731-00463)*
or $50 OFF Microsoft Office v. X for Mac Upgrade (Part #731-00470)*
Original Certificate of Authenticity from the box is required. Valid from July 15 to September 30, 2002. Computer purchase must be on the same date.
- Purchase FileMaker Pro for Mac, get FileMaker Mobile 2.0 FREE
- $40 OFF Connectix Virtual PC 5 for Mac with Windows XP Home
or $40 OFF Connectix Virtual PC 5 for Mac with Windows XP Professional
You can find more information on the "Check the Savings" deal at Appleis Hot Deals page at the Mac Product Guide. When navigating directly, click the "Learn More" button underneath the "Check The Savings" heading.