Apple released a new version of the 2006-004 Security Update on Wednesday. This version is specifically for new Mac Pros running Mac OS X Server 10.4.7. The update includes security fixes for ImageIO and OpenSSH, and is available via Software Update and as a downloadable installer. More information about the security update, along with the installer, can be found at the Apple Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M
- Apple Could Add Mass Transit to Maps in iOS 9