Apple released a new version of the 2006-004 Security Update on Wednesday. This version is specifically for new Mac Pros running Mac OS X Server 10.4.7. The update includes security fixes for ImageIO and OpenSSH, and is available via Software Update and as a downloadable installer. More information about the security update, along with the installer, can be found at the Apple Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today