Apple released a new version of the 2006-004 Security Update on Wednesday. This version is specifically for new Mac Pros running Mac OS X Server 10.4.7. The update includes security fixes for ImageIO and OpenSSH, and is available via Software Update and as a downloadable installer. More information about the security update, along with the installer, can be found at the Apple Web site.
← Previous Article
Mariner Software on Wednesday released version 1.0.1 of its screenwriting software Montage. The free update fixes bugs and offers various…
Next Article →
CRYPTOCard announced the upcoming release of CRYPTO-Server 6.4 on Thursday. CRYPTO-Server is a two-factor server and computer authentication system.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More