Apple released a new version of the 2006-004 Security Update on Wednesday. This version is specifically for new Mac Pros running Mac OS X Server 10.4.7. The update includes security fixes for ImageIO and OpenSSH, and is available via Software Update and as a downloadable installer. More information about the security update, along with the installer, can be found at the Apple Web site.
← Previous Article
Mariner Software on Wednesday released version 1.0.1 of its screenwriting software Montage. The free update fixes bugs and offers various…
Next Article →
CRYPTOCard announced the upcoming release of CRYPTO-Server 6.4 on Thursday. CRYPTO-Server is a two-factor server and computer authentication system.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity