Apple released a new version of the 2006-004 Security Update on Wednesday. This version is specifically for new Mac Pros running Mac OS X Server 10.4.7. The update includes security fixes for ImageIO and OpenSSH, and is available via Software Update and as a downloadable installer. More information about the security update, along with the installer, can be found at the Apple Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates