Apple released an update to its Xsan management software on Monday. Xsan 1.3 improves support for clients in a mixed Mac OS x 10.3.9 and 10.4 environment, fixes a problem with inaccurate file and folder permissions, maintains access to Xsan volumes when metadata controller fail-overs occur, and more. Detailed information about the update along with a stand alone installer is available on Appleis Web site. XSan 1.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4.5 or higher, and is priced at US$999. The update is free to registered users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure