Apple released an update to its Xsan management software on Monday. Xsan 1.3 improves support for clients in a mixed Mac OS x 10.3.9 and 10.4 environment, fixes a problem with inaccurate file and folder permissions, maintains access to Xsan volumes when metadata controller fail-overs occur, and more. Detailed information about the update along with a stand alone installer is available on Appleis Web site. XSan 1.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4.5 or higher, and is priced at US$999. The update is free to registered users.
← Previous Article
ThinkFree, Inc. has introduced ThinkFree Online, a free, Web-based service that enables users to collaborate on documents and share files,…
Next Article →
Zevrix Solutions announced the immediate availability of BatchOutput on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- iOS 8 Adoption at 46%, or Maybe 35%
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case