Apple released an update to its Xsan management software on Monday. Xsan 1.3 improves support for clients in a mixed Mac OS x 10.3.9 and 10.4 environment, fixes a problem with inaccurate file and folder permissions, maintains access to Xsan volumes when metadata controller fail-overs occur, and more. Detailed information about the update along with a stand alone installer is available on Appleis Web site. XSan 1.3 requires Mac OS X 10.4.5 or higher, and is priced at US$999. The update is free to registered users.
← Previous Article
ThinkFree, Inc. has introduced ThinkFree Online, a free, Web-based service that enables users to collaborate on documents and share files,…
Next Article →
Zevrix Solutions announced the immediate availability of BatchOutput on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch