Apple released its iLife Support 8.1.1 update on Thursday evening. The update improves overall stability, addresses several minor issues and general compatibility issues in the components shared by all of the iLife i08 applications. The free update is available through the Software Update application, or as a download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation