Apple released its iLife Support 8.1.1 update on Thursday evening. The update improves overall stability, addresses several minor issues and general compatibility issues in the components shared by all of the iLife i08 applications. The free update is available through the Software Update application, or as a download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board