Apple released its iLife Support 8.1.1 update on Thursday evening. The update improves overall stability, addresses several minor issues and general compatibility issues in the components shared by all of the iLife i08 applications. The free update is available through the Software Update application, or as a download at the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Huge Counterfeit iPhone Maker Shut Down in China
- Good News, Apple Watch, You’re Coming to Best Buy
- Apple Redefines the Power of Plain Language in New iPhone Campaign
- Hold on to Your Pants, India, Apple is Coming for You
- Nest Thermostats Pulled from Apple Stores, Replaced with HomeKit-Enabled ecobee3