Apple on Thursday issued a version 1.1 revision to the Security Update 2006-002 patch released earlier this week. Appleis Web page about the update provides very little information, other than to say that itis only for Mac OS X v10.4.5 users, as a reader pointed out in the comments. Thanks to MacNN for the heads-up.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display