Apple on Thursday issued a version 1.1 revision to the Security Update 2006-002 patch released earlier this week. Appleis Web page about the update provides very little information, other than to say that itis only for Mac OS X v10.4.5 users, as a reader pointed out in the comments. Thanks to MacNN for the heads-up.
Recent News See All »
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency