Apple on Thursday issued a version 1.1 revision to the Security Update 2006-002 patch released earlier this week. Appleis Web page about the update provides very little information, other than to say that itis only for Mac OS X v10.4.5 users, as a reader pointed out in the comments. Thanks to MacNN for the heads-up.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad