Apple on Thursday issued a version 1.1 revision to the Security Update 2006-002 patch released earlier this week. Appleis Web page about the update provides very little information, other than to say that itis only for Mac OS X v10.4.5 users, as a reader pointed out in the comments. Thanks to MacNN for the heads-up.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi