Apple on Thursday issued a version 1.1 revision to the Security Update 2006-002 patch released earlier this week. Appleis Web page about the update provides very little information, other than to say that itis only for Mac OS X v10.4.5 users, as a reader pointed out in the comments. Thanks to MacNN for the heads-up.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price