Apple released updated versions of WebObjects Developer and Final Cut Studio on Thursday. WebObjects 5.3 was updated to recognize the new Daylight Savings Time dates in the U.S. and Canada. Final Cut Pro 5.1.3 includes bug fixes, and Apple is recommending the update for all Final Cut Studio 5.1.x users. Both updates are free and available via Appleis Software Update application.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April