Apple released updated versions of WebObjects Developer and Final Cut Studio on Thursday. WebObjects 5.3 was updated to recognize the new Daylight Savings Time dates in the U.S. and Canada. Final Cut Pro 5.1.3 includes bug fixes, and Apple is recommending the update for all Final Cut Studio 5.1.x users. Both updates are free and available via Appleis Software Update application.
← Previous Article
Apple Inc. quietly released three updates for Mac OS X Thursday addressing security, Java, and Daylight Savings Time issues. All…
Next Article →
FastMac announced the immediate availability of its new internal Bluetooth upgrade for the Mac Pro on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More