Apple will host its annual shareholders meeting at its Cupertino headquarters on April 27 at 10:00 AM PST. According to Macworld UK, shareholders will re-elect the companyis board of directors -- Fred Anderson, William Campbell, Millard Drexler, Al Gore, Steve Jobs, Arthur Levinson, and Jerome York -- and ratify auditors, as well as examine shareholder proposals.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)