Apple will host its annual shareholders meeting at its Cupertino headquarters on April 27 at 10:00 AM PST. According to Macworld UK, shareholders will re-elect the companyis board of directors -- Fred Anderson, William Campbell, Millard Drexler, Al Gore, Steve Jobs, Arthur Levinson, and Jerome York -- and ratify auditors, as well as examine shareholder proposals.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board