Apple will host its annual shareholders meeting at its Cupertino headquarters on April 27 at 10:00 AM PST. According to Macworld UK, shareholders will re-elect the companyis board of directors -- Fred Anderson, William Campbell, Millard Drexler, Al Gore, Steve Jobs, Arthur Levinson, and Jerome York -- and ratify auditors, as well as examine shareholder proposals.
Recent News See All »
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from The Mac Observer!
- ‘The Interview’ Movie on YouTube for Rent, Google Play to Buy at 1:00 PM EST [Update]
- 4 Free Santa Trackers for the iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Kelly’s Alternate Holiday Tunes
- Rockstar Patent Sale Indicates Further De-escalation of Mobile Patent War