With Apple seeing widespread success in western Europe, including the recent grabbing of education market share leadership from Dell, the company is aggressively looking to open 20 retail stores in the U.K. Apple already has four stores open in that country, according to The Scotsmanis Graham Stewart, and the director at a British real estate company told him: "Apple wants to open in the 20 best retail locations in the UK. It has told us just to get on and find the space."
← Previous Article
On Feb. 22, a Swedish Mac user started a contest he called "rm-my-mac," which challenged others to break into his…
Next Article →
WiebeTech announced the immediate availability of the mini USBDock on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind