With Apple seeing widespread success in western Europe, including the recent grabbing of education market share leadership from Dell, the company is aggressively looking to open 20 retail stores in the U.K. Apple already has four stores open in that country, according to The Scotsmanis Graham Stewart, and the director at a British real estate company told him: "Apple wants to open in the 20 best retail locations in the UK. It has told us just to get on and find the space."
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation