ArcaneWare has released an update for SerialStorage, bringing it to version 1.1.1. SerialStorage is a storage utility designed for organizing several serial numbers and passwords. The update features performance enhancementrs and bug fixes. According to ArcaneWare:
ArcaneWare, where they are dedicated to creating quality software for the Mac, releases a new update to its product for the Macintosh which is for securely and easily storing serial numbers and passwords,
SerialStorage is an application to effortlessly organize your serial numbers and/or passwords into different categories. With SerialStorageis easy search feature you can find your passwords and serial numbers quickly. Even better, SerialStorage uses very strong encryption methods so that your data is safe.
Version 1.1.1 updates the following:
- Adds menus for each possible serial action
- adds full keyboard support to the main database window
- fixes a moving serial number bug in OS X when the file structure was being used as if it were the classic Mac OS
- adds improved file error handling with a description of what happened
- improves the overall security of the application
- adds a confirmation when trying to delete a serial or category, various other interface modifications were made
You can find more information about the SerialStorage 1.1 update at the ArcaneWare Web site. SerialStorage 1.1 is free for current registered users, while the full version is available for US$9.95.