Asante Technologies has updated the family driver line of adapters to OS 10.2. Several setups of the Asante line of Ethernet and Wireless adapters now feature support for the latest OS. According to Asante Technologies:
Asanté Technologies, Inc. today announced product and technical assistance for Mac OS X v10.2 in support of Apple Computeris new Mac OS (operating system) launch.
Asanté, the leading vendor of networking equipment and peripherals for Apple Macintosh computers, is an early supporter of Mac OS X v10.2 (code-named Jaguar) on several FriendlyNET®, AsantéFast&Mac250;, AeroLAN&Mac250;, GigaNIX&Mac250;, and GigaNIC adapters.
Mac OS X v10.2 drivers are available for the following products:
- FriendlyNET GigaNIX 1000SX. 1000BaseSX fiber Gigabit adapter, 32/64-bit PCI. Part #99-00684-07
- FriendlyNET GigaNIX 1000TA.10/100/1000BaseT fiber Gigabit adapter, 32/64-bit PCI. Part #99-00645-07
- FriendlyNET AsantéFast 696 PCI. 10/100BaseT Ethernet adapter. Part #99-00696-07
- FriendlyNET AsantéFast 690 PCI. 10/100BaseT Ethernet adapter. Part #99-00690-07
- AeroLAN AL3011-DP. Wireless PCI adapter. Part #99-00719-01.
- AeroLAN AL1211-DP. Wireless PCMCIA adapter, upgradeable antenna. Part #99-00717-01
- AeroLAN AL1011-DP. Wireless PCMCIA adapter. Part #99-00742-01
- FriendlyNET AsantéFast 590 PCI. 10/100BaseT Ethernet adapter. Part #99-00590-07
- GigaNIC 1064SX. PCI adapter. Part #99-00511-07
You can find more information about the updates at the Asante Technologies Web site.