Aspyr Mediais Web site underwent a significant revision on Wednesday. The company said that the new look will make it easier for visitors to learn more about the PC, Mac, Xbox, and handheld games that it publishes. Changes include a new Find a Game search engine, a Games Calendar, a section just for videos, and a Game Advocate section where employees with significant involvement with certain titles get "the opportunity to share what they most enjoy about that particular Aspyr product."
← Previous Article
Blizzard Entertainment has updated the World of Warcraft client to version 1.12.1, a patch that brings changes to World PvP,…
Next Article →
Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it is bringing The Sims 2 Pets to the Mac.
Recent News See All »
- Coin Credit Card Launches Beta, Pushes Final Release to Spring 2015
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’