Aspyr Mediais Web site underwent a significant revision on Wednesday. The company said that the new look will make it easier for visitors to learn more about the PC, Mac, Xbox, and handheld games that it publishes. Changes include a new Find a Game search engine, a Games Calendar, a section just for videos, and a Game Advocate section where employees with significant involvement with certain titles get "the opportunity to share what they most enjoy about that particular Aspyr product."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi