Aspyr Mediais Web site underwent a significant revision on Wednesday. The company said that the new look will make it easier for visitors to learn more about the PC, Mac, Xbox, and handheld games that it publishes. Changes include a new Find a Game search engine, a Games Calendar, a section just for videos, and a Game Advocate section where employees with significant involvement with certain titles get "the opportunity to share what they most enjoy about that particular Aspyr product."
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?