Aspyr Mediais Web site underwent a significant revision on Wednesday. The company said that the new look will make it easier for visitors to learn more about the PC, Mac, Xbox, and handheld games that it publishes. Changes include a new Find a Game search engine, a Games Calendar, a section just for videos, and a Game Advocate section where employees with significant involvement with certain titles get "the opportunity to share what they most enjoy about that particular Aspyr product."
← Previous Article
Blizzard Entertainment has updated the World of Warcraft client to version 1.12.1, a patch that brings changes to World PvP,…
Next Article →
Aspyr Media announced on Thursday that it is bringing The Sims 2 Pets to the Mac.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market