Aspyr Media on Friday made The Sims 2 Body Shop, a tool for creating custom Sims, available as a free download. The utility enables gamers to create Sims with custom skin tones, eye colors, hairstyles, facial hair, make-up, clothes, tattoos, facial expressions and more. While The Sims 2, which Aspyr will release later this month, isnit required to run Body Shop, the Sims created with it can only be used with the new game, which features genetic traits passed from one generation to the next, aspirations for Sims to reach for, wants and fears that drive the Simsi daily activities, the ability to make Sims movies and more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi