Aspyr Media on Friday made The Sims 2 Body Shop, a tool for creating custom Sims, available as a free download. The utility enables gamers to create Sims with custom skin tones, eye colors, hairstyles, facial hair, make-up, clothes, tattoos, facial expressions and more. While The Sims 2, which Aspyr will release later this month, isnit required to run Body Shop, the Sims created with it can only be used with the new game, which features genetic traits passed from one generation to the next, aspirations for Sims to reach for, wants and fears that drive the Simsi daily activities, the ability to make Sims movies and more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks