Aspyr Media on Friday made The Sims 2 Body Shop, a tool for creating custom Sims, available as a free download. The utility enables gamers to create Sims with custom skin tones, eye colors, hairstyles, facial hair, make-up, clothes, tattoos, facial expressions and more. While The Sims 2, which Aspyr will release later this month, isnit required to run Body Shop, the Sims created with it can only be used with the new game, which features genetic traits passed from one generation to the next, aspirations for Sims to reach for, wants and fears that drive the Simsi daily activities, the ability to make Sims movies and more.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April