MacEase has released a new app, Balloon Helper 1.0. Balloon Helper is a Mac Balloon Help utility designed to allow the customization of balloon help within various apps. This full release ships with many features including custom keyboard shortcuts. According to MacEase:
MacEase is proud to announce the release of Balloon Helper 1.0. Balloon Helper is an extremely easy-to-use Mac-only utility that provides fast, customizable access to Balloon Help.
With the growing tendency of software companies not to include a printed manual with their programs, Balloon Help can be a very attractive alternative to first having to find, then having to open, and -- finally -- having to search through an online manual when users want to quickly find out some info about an application that they are using. Also, by its very nature, Balloon Help is context sensitive.
- Balloon Helper lets users create their own keyboard shortcuts for quickly turning Balloon Help on/off
- Balloon Helper doesnit require users to launch a program or leave the program they are in when using it
- Balloon Helper doesnit need to be visible to work, though users have the option of making it visible and clicking on its display to control Balloon Help
- Balloon Helper lets users create their own keyboard shortcuts for quickly controlling its visibility
- Balloon Helper lets users iconify (reduce to a small icon) its display when itis visible
- Balloon Helper lets users move its display to any location they choose on their Desktops
You can find more information about Balloon Helper at the MacEase Web site. Balloon Helper 1.0 is available freeware.