Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released a new version of Barcode Automator, bringing it to version 2.0. Barcode Automator is a barcode generation app designed for automated bulk barcode creation. The latest release features a JPEG image exporter and support for Adobe applications. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc., developers of innovative hardware and software for Macintosh, today released Barcode Automator 2.0, a major upgrade to its scriptable bulk barcode generation suite for the Mac.
Barcode Automator 2.0 includes these major new features and enhancements:
- JPEG barcode image exporter, opening Barcode Automator to use with Mac hosted Web sites and AppleScript ACGI scripts
- Support for the Adobe Creative Suite product line
- Support for 2 and 5 digit barcode addendums: barcode price codes can now be applied to barcodes in multiple currencies
- Redesigned Code 39 and Code 128 barcode generators offer the ability to remove the text caption underneath the barcode
- EPS output adjustments to support new EPS-to-PDF conversion available in Mac OS X 10.3 Panther
- New customizable output font option: users can now select the font used to render the human readable portion of the finished barcode output
- Intuitive Mac OS X toolbar for quick access to commonly used functions
- Support for Interleaved 2 of 5 (I2of5) barcode generation, a compact symbology used in industrial applications
You can find more information about the latest Barcode Automator release at the Intelli Innovations, Inc. Web site. Barcode Automator upgrades are available for US$189.00, while the full version is available for US$499.95.