Blogger Brian Stucki has started a contest that asks readers to send in screenshots of their Dashboard set-up in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger." They can send in as many as they like, although he asks that each one show a different Widget configuration. The contest ends Monday Aug. 12, after which time he will hand out a US$30 iTunes gift card to the entrant who sends in the most different screenshots. Another entrant will be randomly selected to win another $30 iTunes gift card.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!