Blogger Brian Stucki has started a contest that asks readers to send in screenshots of their Dashboard set-up in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger." They can send in as many as they like, although he asks that each one show a different Widget configuration. The contest ends Monday Aug. 12, after which time he will hand out a US$30 iTunes gift card to the entrant who sends in the most different screenshots. Another entrant will be randomly selected to win another $30 iTunes gift card.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April