Blogger Brian Stucki has started a contest that asks readers to send in screenshots of their Dashboard set-up in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger." They can send in as many as they like, although he asks that each one show a different Widget configuration. The contest ends Monday Aug. 12, after which time he will hand out a US$30 iTunes gift card to the entrant who sends in the most different screenshots. Another entrant will be randomly selected to win another $30 iTunes gift card.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi