Blogger Brian Stucki has started a contest that asks readers to send in screenshots of their Dashboard set-up in Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger." They can send in as many as they like, although he asks that each one show a different Widget configuration. The contest ends Monday Aug. 12, after which time he will hand out a US$30 iTunes gift card to the entrant who sends in the most different screenshots. Another entrant will be randomly selected to win another $30 iTunes gift card.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More