Camino Project released a security update for the Mozilla-based Web browser, Camino, on Wednesday. The Camino 1.0.2 update fixes several critical security issues, includes security fixes for the Mozilla Gecko 18.104.22.168 rendering engine, addressed a problem where proxy auto-config files were ignored, fixed a Bonjour-related performance issue, and more. Camino 1.0.2 is free, and available for download at the Camino Project Web site.
← Previous Article
Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.3 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
The editors at TMO are always up for a good Mac hack, so we were especially pleased when we stumbled…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays