Camino Project released a security update for the Mozilla-based Web browser, Camino, on Wednesday. The Camino 1.0.2 update fixes several critical security issues, includes security fixes for the Mozilla Gecko 188.8.131.52 rendering engine, addressed a problem where proxy auto-config files were ignored, fixed a Bonjour-related performance issue, and more. Camino 1.0.2 is free, and available for download at the Camino Project Web site.
← Previous Article
Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.3 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
The editors at TMO are always up for a good Mac hack, so we were especially pleased when we stumbled…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT