Camino Project released a security update for the Mozilla-based Web browser, Camino, on Wednesday. The Camino 1.0.2 update fixes several critical security issues, includes security fixes for the Mozilla Gecko 184.108.40.206 rendering engine, addressed a problem where proxy auto-config files were ignored, fixed a Bonjour-related performance issue, and more. Camino 1.0.2 is free, and available for download at the Camino Project Web site.
← Previous Article
Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.3 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
The editors at TMO are always up for a good Mac hack, so we were especially pleased when we stumbled…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters