Camino Project released a security update for the Mozilla-based Web browser, Camino, on Wednesday. The Camino 1.0.2 update fixes several critical security issues, includes security fixes for the Mozilla Gecko 184.108.40.206 rendering engine, addressed a problem where proxy auto-config files were ignored, fixed a Bonjour-related performance issue, and more. Camino 1.0.2 is free, and available for download at the Camino Project Web site.
← Previous Article
Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.3 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
The editors at TMO are always up for a good Mac hack, so we were especially pleased when we stumbled…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out