Camino Project released a security update for the Mozilla-based Web browser, Camino, on Wednesday. The Camino 1.0.2 update fixes several critical security issues, includes security fixes for the Mozilla Gecko 220.127.116.11 rendering engine, addressed a problem where proxy auto-config files were ignored, fixed a Bonjour-related performance issue, and more. Camino 1.0.2 is free, and available for download at the Camino Project Web site.
← Previous Article
Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.3 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
The editors at TMO are always up for a good Mac hack, so we were especially pleased when we stumbled…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others