Camino Project released a security update for the Mozilla-based Web browser, Camino, on Wednesday. The Camino 1.0.2 update fixes several critical security issues, includes security fixes for the Mozilla Gecko 22.214.171.124 rendering engine, addressed a problem where proxy auto-config files were ignored, fixed a Bonjour-related performance issue, and more. Camino 1.0.2 is free, and available for download at the Camino Project Web site.
← Previous Article
Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.3 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
The editors at TMO are always up for a good Mac hack, so we were especially pleased when we stumbled…
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV