Chronopath has released a new version of Fontage, bringing it to version 2.0. Chronopath is a utility designed for font viewing and management. The latest version ships with numerous enhancements including speed boosts and interface mods. According to Chronopath:
Chronopath releases Fontage 2.0.
Fontage is an application to easily view and manage all of your fonts. Fontage was specifically designed for the creative professional or graphic artist who works with fonts daily. With Fontage you can find, organize, manage, and compare your fonts using Fontageis great features and intuitive interface.
The most major update was issued to Fontage, the companyis professional font viewing and management utility. It now sports the following major new features and changes:
- 55% faster font viewing
- font management
- improved loading speed of inactive fonts
- a revamped info window
- a new character (larger, shows keyboard combos, character metrics, and has a built-in character zoom)
- color tool
- font sheet
- added slideshow to font preview
- enhanced printing now uses the current viewing settings
- management log
- added "Reveal in Finder" and "Copy to Clipboard" to location
- updated the documentation
- new icon
You can find more information about the latest Fontage release at the Chronopath Web site. Fontage 2.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$22.50.