In whatis turning out to be "Universal Binary Friday" at TMO, Chronos announced that its entire product line now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. SOHO Contacts, SOHO Calendars, SOHO Notes, SOHO Print Essentials, SOHO Business Cards, SOHO Labels & Envelopes, SOHO Signs, StickyBrain 4, and F10 Launch Studio have all been updated. Additional information about each application, along with product downloads are available at the Chronos Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More