In whatis turning out to be "Universal Binary Friday" at TMO, Chronos announced that its entire product line now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. SOHO Contacts, SOHO Calendars, SOHO Notes, SOHO Print Essentials, SOHO Business Cards, SOHO Labels & Envelopes, SOHO Signs, StickyBrain 4, and F10 Launch Studio have all been updated. Additional information about each application, along with product downloads are available at the Chronos Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV