Autodesk announced the immediate availability of Combustion 4 for the Mac on Tuesday. The latest version of the pro-level visual effects application includes Time-Warp for slow motion and speed-up effects, fast gaussian blur, a new merge operator, enhanced painting tools, an improved blue/green screen tool, and more. Combustion 4 is priced at US$995, upgrades from version 3 are $249.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi