Autodesk announced the immediate availability of Combustion 4 for the Mac on Tuesday. The latest version of the pro-level visual effects application includes Time-Warp for slow motion and speed-up effects, fast gaussian blur, a new merge operator, enhanced painting tools, an improved blue/green screen tool, and more. Combustion 4 is priced at US$995, upgrades from version 3 are $249.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)