Autodesk announced the immediate availability of Combustion 4 for the Mac on Tuesday. The latest version of the pro-level visual effects application includes Time-Warp for slow motion and speed-up effects, fast gaussian blur, a new merge operator, enhanced painting tools, an improved blue/green screen tool, and more. Combustion 4 is priced at US$995, upgrades from version 3 are $249.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend