Autodesk announced the immediate availability of Combustion 4 for the Mac on Tuesday. The latest version of the pro-level visual effects application includes Time-Warp for slow motion and speed-up effects, fast gaussian blur, a new merge operator, enhanced painting tools, an improved blue/green screen tool, and more. Combustion 4 is priced at US$995, upgrades from version 3 are $249.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors