Autodesk announced the immediate availability of Combustion 4 for the Mac on Tuesday. The latest version of the pro-level visual effects application includes Time-Warp for slow motion and speed-up effects, fast gaussian blur, a new merge operator, enhanced painting tools, an improved blue/green screen tool, and more. Combustion 4 is priced at US$995, upgrades from version 3 are $249.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks