CS Odessa announced the immediate availability of ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the technical drawing and diagramming application offers improved performance, improved rendering when resizing or moving objects, enhanced import and export options, additional object libraries, and more. ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 is available at the CS Odessa Web site, and is priced at US$299. The update is free to current version 5.5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Merrill Lynch analyst Richard Farmer lowered his estimate for Apple product sales, predicting lower iPod sales and citing overblown expectations…
Next Article →
Marware's newest accessory for the MacBook Pro, the Protection Pack, started shipping on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership