CS Odessa announced the immediate availability of ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the technical drawing and diagramming application offers improved performance, improved rendering when resizing or moving objects, enhanced import and export options, additional object libraries, and more. ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 is available at the CS Odessa Web site, and is priced at US$299. The update is free to current version 5.5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Merrill Lynch analyst Richard Farmer lowered his estimate for Apple product sales, predicting lower iPod sales and citing overblown expectations…
Next Article →
Marware's newest accessory for the MacBook Pro, the Protection Pack, started shipping on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach