CS Odessa announced the immediate availability of ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the technical drawing and diagramming application offers improved performance, improved rendering when resizing or moving objects, enhanced import and export options, additional object libraries, and more. ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 is available at the CS Odessa Web site, and is priced at US$299. The update is free to current version 5.5.0 users.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi