CS Odessa announced the immediate availability of ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the technical drawing and diagramming application offers improved performance, improved rendering when resizing or moving objects, enhanced import and export options, additional object libraries, and more. ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 is available at the CS Odessa Web site, and is priced at US$299. The update is free to current version 5.5.0 users.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board