CS Odessa announced the immediate availability of ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 on Thursday. The updated version of the technical drawing and diagramming application offers improved performance, improved rendering when resizing or moving objects, enhanced import and export options, additional object libraries, and more. ConceptDraw V 5.5.1 is available at the CS Odessa Web site, and is priced at US$299. The update is free to current version 5.5.0 users.
← Previous Article
Merrill Lynch analyst Richard Farmer lowered his estimate for Apple product sales, predicting lower iPod sales and citing overblown expectations…
Next Article →
Marware's newest accessory for the MacBook Pro, the Protection Pack, started shipping on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch