Forbes magazineis Web site is reporting Thursday on a recent survey that placed Apple seventh in a list of the top 10 brands that could expand into new product categories. More than 4,500 consumers were surveyed by Vivaldi Partners, which found that those who selected the computer company thought it could easily move into selling cell phones, car stereos and TVs. eBay, which consumers thought had opportunities creating dating and skills swapping networks as well as selling loans, was number one on the list, followed by Amazon.com. No other computer maker made the list.
← Previous Article
Fortune writer David Kirkpatrick opens his column this week with a stunning revelation: "Michael Dell is interested in licensing Apple's…
Next Article →
Writer John G. Spooner notes that upcoming chips from Intel could enable Apple's 2006 and 2007 Intel-based Macs to run…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman