Forbes magazineis Web site is reporting Thursday on a recent survey that placed Apple seventh in a list of the top 10 brands that could expand into new product categories. More than 4,500 consumers were surveyed by Vivaldi Partners, which found that those who selected the computer company thought it could easily move into selling cell phones, car stereos and TVs. eBay, which consumers thought had opportunities creating dating and skills swapping networks as well as selling loans, was number one on the list, followed by Amazon.com. No other computer maker made the list.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi