Forbes magazineis Web site is reporting Thursday on a recent survey that placed Apple seventh in a list of the top 10 brands that could expand into new product categories. More than 4,500 consumers were surveyed by Vivaldi Partners, which found that those who selected the computer company thought it could easily move into selling cell phones, car stereos and TVs. eBay, which consumers thought had opportunities creating dating and skills swapping networks as well as selling loans, was number one on the list, followed by Amazon.com. No other computer maker made the list.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend