Forbes magazineis Web site is reporting Thursday on a recent survey that placed Apple seventh in a list of the top 10 brands that could expand into new product categories. More than 4,500 consumers were surveyed by Vivaldi Partners, which found that those who selected the computer company thought it could easily move into selling cell phones, car stereos and TVs. eBay, which consumers thought had opportunities creating dating and skills swapping networks as well as selling loans, was number one on the list, followed by Amazon.com. No other computer maker made the list.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay