Coupons, Inc. allows consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, retail and other companies to distribute secure, unique, print-controlled, print-at-home coupons to Mac OS X users. Using their technology, marketers can securely coupon-enable their web sites, online banners, and opt-in email campaigns.
← Previous Article
Other World Computing has added a number of new FireWire drives to its Mercury Elite family.
Next Article →
Observer readers reported problems with their .Mac e-mail accounts Tuesday after receiving messages saying they were over their storage quota.…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach