Coupons, Inc. allows consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, retail and other companies to distribute secure, unique, print-controlled, print-at-home coupons to Mac OS X users. Using their technology, marketers can securely coupon-enable their web sites, online banners, and opt-in email campaigns.
← Previous Article
Other World Computing has added a number of new FireWire drives to its Mercury Elite family.
Next Article →
Observer readers reported problems with their .Mac e-mail accounts Tuesday after receiving messages saying they were over their storage quota.…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch