Coupons, Inc. allows consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, retail and other companies to distribute secure, unique, print-controlled, print-at-home coupons to Mac OS X users. Using their technology, marketers can securely coupon-enable their web sites, online banners, and opt-in email campaigns.
← Previous Article
Other World Computing has added a number of new FireWire drives to its Mercury Elite family.
Next Article →
Observer readers reported problems with their .Mac e-mail accounts Tuesday after receiving messages saying they were over their storage quota.…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market