Creative Manager, Inc. has announced the upcoming release of Creative Manager Pro version 7.0. Creative Manager Pro is a utility designed for tracking project based information. The latest release features numerous enhancements including interface mdos and improved security. According to Creative Manager, Inc.:
Creative Manager, Inc., provider of Creative Manager Pro, announced today that it is rolling out for review itis new version 7.0 of its flagship product, incorporating over 400 feature requests from current users, including improvements to the iCal and AddressBook syncronization.
Beginning Tuesday, June 1, users will be able to Test Drive the new version 7.0 so that when the new interface is rolled out on July 1 users will be fully prepared.
In addition to the interface enhancements, over 400 feature requests have been integrated into the system. Improvements include:
- Ability to change all colors in the system, giving users the ability to brand for seamless integration into other client sites
- Separate Icon sets for Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Improved navigation and security
- Customizable search tool
- Ability to enter time sheets and expense reports for other people
- New dashboards for Contact Management
- Project and task assignment flexibility
- Streamlined entry for Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Mass printing of Client Invoices
You can find more information about the upcoming Creative Manager Pro release at the Creative Manager, Inc. Web site. Creative Manager Pro pricing is based on a "Price per Login User" scheme.