CryptoCard is demonstrating Crypto-Server 6.3 during this weekis Apple Expo in Paris. This update to the developeris authentication solution offers support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users, including multiple users on one machine who are employing fast user switching. Crypto-Server combines a smart card, USB token, or hardware or software token with a useris PIN to enable secure access to any computer on a network.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi