CryptoCard is demonstrating Crypto-Server 6.3 during this weekis Apple Expo in Paris. This update to the developeris authentication solution offers support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users, including multiple users on one machine who are employing fast user switching. Crypto-Server combines a smart card, USB token, or hardware or software token with a useris PIN to enable secure access to any computer on a network.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad