CryptoCard is demonstrating Crypto-Server 6.3 during this weekis Apple Expo in Paris. This update to the developeris authentication solution offers support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users, including multiple users on one machine who are employing fast user switching. Crypto-Server combines a smart card, USB token, or hardware or software token with a useris PIN to enable secure access to any computer on a network.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay