Zengobi on Tuesday released version 3.0 of its brainstorming and document management software Curio. This update features a Project Center that provides one-click access to projects, a Search Bar with support for searching asset contents, and an interactive, full-screen presentation mode.Other changes include the addition of custom tags and timestamps for project properties, freeform text figures, Web archive creation and support for LinkBack and iCal objects. Zengobi directed existing users to its online Web store for upgrade pricing. Curio is available in Basic (US$39), Home ($79), K-12 ($50) and Professional ($129) Editions. Mac OS X v10.3.9 is required.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs