Zengobi on Tuesday released version 3.0 of its brainstorming and document management software Curio. This update features a Project Center that provides one-click access to projects, a Search Bar with support for searching asset contents, and an interactive, full-screen presentation mode.Other changes include the addition of custom tags and timestamps for project properties, freeform text figures, Web archive creation and support for LinkBack and iCal objects. Zengobi directed existing users to its online Web store for upgrade pricing. Curio is available in Basic (US$39), Home ($79), K-12 ($50) and Professional ($129) Editions. Mac OS X v10.3.9 is required.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership