Zengobi on Tuesday released version 3.0 of its brainstorming and document management software Curio. This update features a Project Center that provides one-click access to projects, a Search Bar with support for searching asset contents, and an interactive, full-screen presentation mode.Other changes include the addition of custom tags and timestamps for project properties, freeform text figures, Web archive creation and support for LinkBack and iCal objects. Zengobi directed existing users to its online Web store for upgrade pricing. Curio is available in Basic (US$39), Home ($79), K-12 ($50) and Professional ($129) Editions. Mac OS X v10.3.9 is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi