Dr. Bott LLC has signed an agreement with Apple and are proud to now offer their DVIator for ADC Adapter through the US Apple online store.
DVIator (pronounced "deviator") allows the use of ADC displays through industry standard DVI video.
With DVIator and a DVI video card you can add additional ADC displays to a new G4, or upgrade an older Mac with Appleis new flat-panels.
"Weire really excited for Apple to offer DVIator in their online store. DVIator is a truly elegant solution for a real problem. Daily we are talking to people who are doing things with Apple displays that werenit possible 2 months ago."
DVIator combines DVI video, USB and external power to drive Appleis ADC 15", 17" and 22" displays without any loss in quality or functionality. It is compatible with all G4 Power Macs with built-in DVI video and older Macs that have a compatible DVI video card installed. Dr. Bottis internal testing included Beige Macs all the way down to the 7200.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program