Black Cat Systems announced the immediate availability of DX Toolbox 2.6.0 on Thursday. DX Toolbox lets amateur radio and shortwave enthusiasts monitor satellite transmissions and perform radio propagation and conditions analysis. The updated version can display proton and electron flux graphs from GOES satellites, and shows real time reports of what other users are hearing. DX Toolbox is available for download at the Black Cat Web site, and is priced at US$24.99.
← Previous Article
QuickerTek has released a free Mac OS X Automator utility (scroll to the bottom of the page) that enables PowerBook…
Next Article →
Wolfram Research announced that Mathematica 5.2 is now available as a Universal Binary application on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4
- Five Third Party Extensions Announced for iOS 8
- Apple Faces Patent Infringement Lawsuit over iPhone 5 Speech Recognition
- Apple’s 2014 London iTunes Festival to Include Maroon 5, Pharrell Williams