Blackmagic Design announced the immediate availability of DeckLink 5.4 for Mac OS X on Friday. The updated software for the HD and SD video editing card supports Adobe After Effects 7.0, and Appleis Final Cut Pro HD 5.0.4, adds 4:4:4 10-bit RGB video capabilities, supports real time effects in HD resolutions, and a full 10-bit workflow in After Effects. The update is available for download at the Blackmagic Web site.
← Previous Article
The alternative rock band, The Postal Service, isn't pleased with Apple's new commercial that advertises Intel-based Macs.
Next Article →
The Foundry on Friday released Furnace 3 for Shake, a new version of its suite of image processing plug-ins aimed…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album