Blackmagic Design announced the immediate availability of DeckLink 5.4 for Mac OS X on Friday. The updated software for the HD and SD video editing card supports Adobe After Effects 7.0, and Appleis Final Cut Pro HD 5.0.4, adds 4:4:4 10-bit RGB video capabilities, supports real time effects in HD resolutions, and a full 10-bit workflow in After Effects. The update is available for download at the Blackmagic Web site.
← Previous Article
The alternative rock band, The Postal Service, isn't pleased with Apple's new commercial that advertises Intel-based Macs.
Next Article →
The Foundry on Friday released Furnace 3 for Shake, a new version of its suite of image processing plug-ins aimed…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman