Blackmagic Design announced the immediate availability of DeckLink 5.4 for Mac OS X on Friday. The updated software for the HD and SD video editing card supports Adobe After Effects 7.0, and Appleis Final Cut Pro HD 5.0.4, adds 4:4:4 10-bit RGB video capabilities, supports real time effects in HD resolutions, and a full 10-bit workflow in After Effects. The update is available for download at the Blackmagic Web site.
← Previous Article
The alternative rock band, The Postal Service, isn't pleased with Apple's new commercial that advertises Intel-based Macs.
Next Article →
The Foundry on Friday released Furnace 3 for Shake, a new version of its suite of image processing plug-ins aimed…
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures