Blackmagic Design announced the immediate availability of DeckLink 5.4 for Mac OS X on Friday. The updated software for the HD and SD video editing card supports Adobe After Effects 7.0, and Appleis Final Cut Pro HD 5.0.4, adds 4:4:4 10-bit RGB video capabilities, supports real time effects in HD resolutions, and a full 10-bit workflow in After Effects. The update is available for download at the Blackmagic Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed