Blackmagic Design announced the immediate availability of DeckLink 5.4 for Mac OS X on Friday. The updated software for the HD and SD video editing card supports Adobe After Effects 7.0, and Appleis Final Cut Pro HD 5.0.4, adds 4:4:4 10-bit RGB video capabilities, supports real time effects in HD resolutions, and a full 10-bit workflow in After Effects. The update is available for download at the Blackmagic Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch