Meadows Publishing Solutions announced that it has updated its DesignMerge XTensions module for QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. DesignMerge includes a set of modules for creating variable data QuarkXPress documents from databases. It can choose which elements to use in a layout based on the database contents, fits copy to the available space, supports Personalized Print Markup Language, and more. Pricing information is available through the Meadows Publishing Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More