Meadows Publishing Solutions announced that it has updated its DesignMerge XTensions module for QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. DesignMerge includes a set of modules for creating variable data QuarkXPress documents from databases. It can choose which elements to use in a layout based on the database contents, fits copy to the available space, supports Personalized Print Markup Language, and more. Pricing information is available through the Meadows Publishing Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad