Meadows Publishing Solutions announced that it has updated its DesignMerge XTensions module for QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. DesignMerge includes a set of modules for creating variable data QuarkXPress documents from databases. It can choose which elements to use in a layout based on the database contents, fits copy to the available space, supports Personalized Print Markup Language, and more. Pricing information is available through the Meadows Publishing Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership