Meadows Publishing Solutions announced that it has updated its DesignMerge XTensions module for QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. DesignMerge includes a set of modules for creating variable data QuarkXPress documents from databases. It can choose which elements to use in a layout based on the database contents, fits copy to the available space, supports Personalized Print Markup Language, and more. Pricing information is available through the Meadows Publishing Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi