Prosoft Engineering has updated its Drive Genius utility with support for Intel-based Macs. The upgrade is US$10 for current users. The full software is $99.99 and requires Mac OS X v10.3.
← Previous Article
Intel CEO Paul Otellini on Wednesday addressed the Intel Developer Forum and proclaimed: "By the end of the decade we…
Next Article →
IBM is working on improving its Notes client software for the Mac, and plans to offer "Mac fidelity" for its…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman