Easy Barcode Technologies is now shipping the Easy Barcode Reader Pro. The Barcode Reader Pro is a USB device designed for scanning and reading barcodes. The Pro version features plug-and-play functionality and support for over 15 symbologies. According to Easy Barcode Technologies:
Easy Barcode Technologies, a company dedicated to creating innovative, user-friendly barcode solutions, today introduced the Easy Barcode Reader Pro, a barcode scanner designed to read barcodes into any desktop application. The Easy Barcode Reader Pro features instant, driverless, plug-and-play operation with any USB-based Macintosh or Windows computer, and offers advanced customization options with the included setup booklet.
Based on research from the original Easy Barcode Reader release, the Easy Barcode Reader Pro offers flexible scanning capabilities and advanced features requested by the companyis corporate, institutional, and government customers.
The new Easy Barcode Reader Pro offers:
- Instant USB plug-and-play functionality; the Easy Barcode Reader works on any Mac by simply plugging it in, no drivers required
- Support for over 15 barcode symbologies, including EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC, Bookland EAN ("ISBN barcodes"), Code 39, Code 128, I2of5 (ITF), Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Codabar, Telepen, and MSI/Plessey
- Impact resistant midnight black finish with detachable USB cable
- Extensive customization options with included booklet
- Triggered or automatic barcode scanning modes
- Configuration mode for triggering Apple command keys to open new dialogs or execute FileMaker scripts before and/or after the scan
- Barcode AIM Identification Mode, enabled special character output to identify the barcode symbology for reproduction purposes
- and more...
You can find more information about the Easy Barcode Reader Pro release at the Easy Barcode Technologies Web site. The Easy Barcode Reader is available for US$389.00.