ergonis software has released a beta version of Easy Beat 2.0. Easy Beat is a MIDI sequecer utility designed for custom music creation. The beta version features up to 16 tracks and 128 instruments. According to ergonis software:
ergonis software today announced that another piece of itis macility software collection - the popular MIDI sequencer software easy beat - will become available for Mac OS X. Those who canit wait to get their hands on the OS X version of the easy-to-use sequencer package can download a public beta version of easy beat 2.0 now.
easy beat features:
- up to 16 tracks plus a metronome track
- 128 instruments plus 9 drum kits with the software synthesizer; when an external synthesizer is used, easy beat can use ALL its instruments
- multiple views (score, drum, keyboard, TAB, chords, controllers)
- import and export of standard MIDI files
- export of QuickTime movies and AIFF files
- background music (play a song while you edit it or work with other programs)
- single-track real-time recording (requires a MIDI adapter and a MIDI instrument)
- stylistic variations (shuffle, emphasis, arpeggio, delay, ...)
- high-quality score printing
- templates for frequently used note and controller fragments
You can find more information about the Easy Beat beta release at the ergonis software Web site. Easy Beat beta 2.0 is available as freeware, while the full version is available for US$89.00.