Electronic Arts (EA) announced on Friday plans to add its collection of video game music to online music providers, including the iTunes Music Store. EA is teaming up with Nettwerk Music Group to form EA Recordings to manage the digital music library. The library includes professionally recorded and mastered pieces from Medal of Honor, The Sims, Command & Conquer, and more. Thereis no word yet on when to expect to see EAis library at the iTunes Music Store.
← Previous Article
THQ has started shipping The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer, a new action game that picks up where the movie…
Next Article →
Aspyr Media announced on Tuesday that RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 has reached gold master status, and should begin shipping next week.…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman