24U Software has released an update for 24U Email OSAX, bringing it to version 3.0.1. 24U Email OSAX is a scripting addition for AppleScript, and designed for automated email utility. The update features performance enhancements and conflict resolutions. According to 24U Software:
24U Software announced today the immediate availability of 24U Email OSAX 3.0.1. This Scripting Addition allows you to automate your e-mail communication directly using scripts. Now with the ability to attach files to your e-mail!
24U Email OSAX extends AppleScript by an ability to send electronic mails directly, without need of any additional application. It allows you to send an e-mail quickly and easily from your scripts (i.e. CGI, Folder Action, database).
What is new in version 3.0.1?
- The register Email OSAX command on Mac OS 9 improved
- Multiple applications on the same machine are not considered multiple users
- User interaction is not requested if not needed (background e-mailing)
- Resolved conflict with FileMaker and some other applications
- Optional e-mail body
- Time zone is now specified correctly in the Date header
You can find more information about latest 24U Email OSAX update at the 24U Software Web site. 24U Email OSAX is available for US$17.00.