Marcadesign has released an OS X version of Ciboulette 1.5. Ciboulette is an encryption utility designed for clipboards and files. The OS X version includes the same speed and performance improvements found in the 1.5 release. According to Marcadesign:
Marcadesign is proud to announce the immediate release of Marcadesignis file and clipboard encryption utility Ciboulette X 1.5 for (obviously) Mac OS X.
This version was built for Mac OS X and features Dock menus, Sheets, multi-threading, etc...
Otherwise, functionalities are the same than Ciboulette 1.5 which was released a few days ago.
Whatis new in 1.5 ?
Available for Mac OS X - new
- A totaly redesigned encryption engine. Ciboulette is now 5x faster
- New crypto engine gives the user the ability to choose between two algorithm (448 bits Blowfish or AES Rjindael). This engine is now plugin based
- You can now encrypt the content of your Clipboard using a unique, amazing, and very complex encryption scheme to send unbreakable ciphers thru e-mail or for storing sensitive text clips
- The Ciboulette keymapper has been redesigned to be more efficient
- Ciboulette now uses HMAC-MD5 and HMAC-SHA instead of MD5 and SHA hashing algorithms
- Ciboulette uses a greatly improved strong key generator
- The random generator has been greatly improved
You can find more information about the OS X Ciboulette release at the Marcadesign Web site. Ciboulette X 1.5 is available for US$10.00.