Mailsmith is a powerful email client, but it doesnit give you an easy way to export your messages - especially if you want to maintain the message hierarchy you so painstakingly built. TMOis own Mac Geek Gab host, Dave Hamilton, has concocted an AppleScript that does just that, and heis sharing it on his personal blog. Stop by and take a look. And if you find the AppleScript useful, please let him know.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi