Mailsmith is a powerful email client, but it doesnit give you an easy way to export your messages - especially if you want to maintain the message hierarchy you so painstakingly built. TMOis own Mac Geek Gab host, Dave Hamilton, has concocted an AppleScript that does just that, and heis sharing it on his personal blog. Stop by and take a look. And if you find the AppleScript useful, please let him know.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program