Mailsmith is a powerful email client, but it doesnit give you an easy way to export your messages - especially if you want to maintain the message hierarchy you so painstakingly built. TMOis own Mac Geek Gab host, Dave Hamilton, has concocted an AppleScript that does just that, and heis sharing it on his personal blog. Stop by and take a look. And if you find the AppleScript useful, please let him know.
← Previous Article
Even though we live in a world where you can purchase movies on DVD from other countries, you can't play…
Next Article →
A few days after officials in the United Kingdom apprehended several suspects involved in a plot to blow up airplanes…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman