.com Software released a new utility for FMPro users on Monday. FMPro Script Diff is a script comparison and editing utility.
"FmPro Script Diff compares, edits, searches and stores FileMaker ScriptMaker scripts. Changed scripts are compared on a line-by-line basis and displayed with color coded tags. Interline changes are also highlighted to indicate changed, added or deleted text. Each script?s XML source can be manually edited or updated via the Search & Replace feature, and pasted back into FileMaker Advanced.
FmPro Script Diff helds the FMRro developer answer questions such as:
- What changes have been made to this ScriptMaker script?
- Which scripts have been changed between two database revisions?
- Which scripts were modified by a specific developer?
- Where is this global variable modified within each script of my solution?
- How can I find and change a text string, variable, fieldname or table occurrence within dozens or even hundreds of scripts?
FMProScript Diff 1.0 is supported on Mac OS X 10.2 or later. It is a Universal Binary. A single user license is valid for both Mac OS X and Windows. It is priced at US$100.00.