Pyramid Designs has released an update for FTP Suite, bringing it to version 1.2. FTP Suite is a REALbasic development toolset designed as a set of classes and code modules for REALbasic implementation. The update features users defined data ports and other enhancements. According to Pyramid Designs:
Pyramid Designs, a software development firm, announces a bug fix update to FTP Suite, a set of classes and code modules that allows FTP operations to be implemented in REALbasic applications.
Release 1.2 of FTP Suite adds a new feature and capabilities, additional documentation and some small bug fixes.
- User Defined Data Ports - This allows you to define a range of data ports to use for data transfer
- WebStar - FTP Suite has now been tested with WebStar 4.x. Later versions should work as well
- REALBasic - Now works with version 4.0 and later. (Note: demo program requires small modification when run under RB 4.0)
- Documentation - Manual describes use of data ports in more detail
- FTPSuiteSerialNumber is back to being a global instead of being part of FTPTransferClass
You can find more information about the FTP Suite update at the Pyramid Designs Web site. FTP Suite 1.2 is free for registered users, while the full professional version is available for US$59.95.