FileMaker announced the immediate availability of FileMaker Server 8 Advanced on Wednesday. Advanced extends beyond the networking features of File Maker Server 8, adding rapid web deployment tools, custom integration with internal and external web sites, and data source links through ODBC, JDBC, and XML. It also includes enhanced security features through forms-based authentication, encrypted data transfers with SSL, and supports Apache. FileMaker Server 8 Advanced supports both FileMaker 7 and FileMaker 8 database files, and is priced at US$2,499.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone