FileMaker announced the immediate availability of FileMaker Server 8 Advanced on Wednesday. Advanced extends beyond the networking features of File Maker Server 8, adding rapid web deployment tools, custom integration with internal and external web sites, and data source links through ODBC, JDBC, and XML. It also includes enhanced security features through forms-based authentication, encrypted data transfers with SSL, and supports Apache. FileMaker Server 8 Advanced supports both FileMaker 7 and FileMaker 8 database files, and is priced at US$2,499.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates