FileMaker announced the immediate availability of FileMaker Server 8 Advanced on Wednesday. Advanced extends beyond the networking features of File Maker Server 8, adding rapid web deployment tools, custom integration with internal and external web sites, and data source links through ODBC, JDBC, and XML. It also includes enhanced security features through forms-based authentication, encrypted data transfers with SSL, and supports Apache. FileMaker Server 8 Advanced supports both FileMaker 7 and FileMaker 8 database files, and is priced at US$2,499.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless