FileMaker announced the immediate availability of FileMaker Server 8 Advanced on Wednesday. Advanced extends beyond the networking features of File Maker Server 8, adding rapid web deployment tools, custom integration with internal and external web sites, and data source links through ODBC, JDBC, and XML. It also includes enhanced security features through forms-based authentication, encrypted data transfers with SSL, and supports Apache. FileMaker Server 8 Advanced supports both FileMaker 7 and FileMaker 8 database files, and is priced at US$2,499.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming