24U s.r.o. is now shipping File Selection Info version 1.0. File Selection Info is a system extension designed for the summarizing of info of selected discs and folders. The app uses a single window to display, count, and calculate the user defined info. The latest version features improved stability and other enhancements. According to 24U s.r.o:
24U s.r.o. has launched today a new version of the system extension for Mac OS 7, 8 and 9, 24U File Selection Info 1.0.1.
A quick overview of the total size of selected files, folders and the disk in the Finder application!
With the new update of the extension in a 1.0.1 version, you will not only obtain a higher stability of the program at a higher load of your computer, but also a precise information on the size of a selection of files over 4 GB
Possibilities of the system extension 24U File Selection Info 1.0.1:
- Calculates both partial and logical size of selected objects in bits
- Finds out a number of files and folders in the selection
- Due to the function "Live Update", functions in a similar way as Get Info in Mac OS X
- Detects of itself the change in a selection and automatically reinterprets the total information
- Continuously displays the information on a state of an assigned calculation
- The processing of calculation can be stopped anytime
- Calculated values can be copied and pasted as text into other applications
- It is launched by starting the system and doesn?t have to be started explicitly
- Offers a friendly useris interface and behaves as an inseparable component of the Finder application.
You can find more information about File Selection Info update at the 24U s.r.o. Web site. File Selection Info 1.0 is available for US$17.00.