FireWire Depot on Wednesday introduced a new bridgeboard that makes the connection between USB 2.0 or FireWire 400 and IDE, enabling a user to install an internal hard drive or CD or DVD drive in a computer and convert it to USB 2.0 or FireWire 400. Then the user can connect to the internal device from another computer or other source. Its firmware supports ATA and ATAPI devices. The bridgeboard, which uses the product name U2FWEIDE02, comes with a Y-share DC power cable, an A-to-B USB 2.0 cable and a 6-pin-to-6-pin FireWire 400 cable. Pricing is US$99.99.
← Previous Article
Apple has updated its Hot Deals Web site with special promotions from AudioMIDI, CDW|MacWarehouse and Publishing Perfection.
Next Article →
Blogger Brian Stucki has started a contest that asks readers to send in screenshots of their Dashboard set-up in Mac…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others