FireWire Depot on Wednesday introduced a new bridgeboard that makes the connection between USB 2.0 or FireWire 400 and IDE, enabling a user to install an internal hard drive or CD or DVD drive in a computer and convert it to USB 2.0 or FireWire 400. Then the user can connect to the internal device from another computer or other source. Its firmware supports ATA and ATAPI devices. The bridgeboard, which uses the product name U2FWEIDE02, comes with a Y-share DC power cable, an A-to-B USB 2.0 cable and a 6-pin-to-6-pin FireWire 400 cable. Pricing is US$99.99.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates