FireWire Depot on Wednesday introduced a new bridgeboard that makes the connection between USB 2.0 or FireWire 400 and IDE, enabling a user to install an internal hard drive or CD or DVD drive in a computer and convert it to USB 2.0 or FireWire 400. Then the user can connect to the internal device from another computer or other source. Its firmware supports ATA and ATAPI devices. The bridgeboard, which uses the product name U2FWEIDE02, comes with a Y-share DC power cable, an A-to-B USB 2.0 cable and a 6-pin-to-6-pin FireWire 400 cable. Pricing is US$99.99.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Koh Slams Attorney Fees in Apple Anti-poaching Settlement
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!