Rogue Amoeba Software announced the immediate of Fission on Monday. Fission is an audio editing application that lets you edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF audio files without losing any audio quality. It supports editing files without re-encoding, splitting long audio files, archiving, creating MP3 and AAC cell phone ring tones, and more. Fission requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is priced at US$32. It is available for download at the Rogue Amoeba Software Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?