Rogue Amoeba Software announced the immediate of Fission on Monday. Fission is an audio editing application that lets you edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF audio files without losing any audio quality. It supports editing files without re-encoding, splitting long audio files, archiving, creating MP3 and AAC cell phone ring tones, and more. Fission requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is priced at US$32. It is available for download at the Rogue Amoeba Software Web site.
← Previous Article
stupidFish Programming has released version 3 of its clipboard manager shadowClipboard, a Universal Binary that runs only in Mac OS…
Next Article →
You Software announced the immediate availability of You Control 1.4 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It
- Apple Adds New Drummers and Kits to Logic Pro X, Improves EQ
- Want a Mac Pro this Year? Don’t Count on It [Updated]