Rogue Amoeba Software announced the immediate of Fission on Monday. Fission is an audio editing application that lets you edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF audio files without losing any audio quality. It supports editing files without re-encoding, splitting long audio files, archiving, creating MP3 and AAC cell phone ring tones, and more. Fission requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is priced at US$32. It is available for download at the Rogue Amoeba Software Web site.
← Previous Article
stupidFish Programming has released version 3 of its clipboard manager shadowClipboard, a Universal Binary that runs only in Mac OS…
Next Article →
You Software announced the immediate availability of You Control 1.4 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman