Rogue Amoeba Software announced the immediate of Fission on Monday. Fission is an audio editing application that lets you edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF audio files without losing any audio quality. It supports editing files without re-encoding, splitting long audio files, archiving, creating MP3 and AAC cell phone ring tones, and more. Fission requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is priced at US$32. It is available for download at the Rogue Amoeba Software Web site.
← Previous Article
stupidFish Programming has released version 3 of its clipboard manager shadowClipboard, a Universal Binary that runs only in Mac OS…
Next Article →
You Software announced the immediate availability of You Control 1.4 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch