Rogue Amoeba Software announced the immediate of Fission on Monday. Fission is an audio editing application that lets you edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF audio files without losing any audio quality. It supports editing files without re-encoding, splitting long audio files, archiving, creating MP3 and AAC cell phone ring tones, and more. Fission requires Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, and is priced at US$32. It is available for download at the Rogue Amoeba Software Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch