St. Clair Software has released a new app for students, FlashMath 1.0. FlashMath is a educational app designed as an intermitent flash cards quizzer. The app features custom configuration and a report card feature for student acheivement tracking. According to St. Clair Software Software:
St. Clair Software is happy to announce the release of FlashMath 1.0.
FlashMath is an easy-to-use flash card program that teaches basic math. Designed especially for computer-loving students, it intermittently interrupts their computer play to quiz them on a set of flash cards. The studentis score on the quiz determines how long they can use the computer before the next quiz session. FlashMath is loaded with features and has been proven effective in the classroom and at home.
- A setup assistant that makes it easy to configure FlashMath for your student(s)
- Separate settings and customized quizzes for each student
- A unique lesson based system that makes modifying settings for a group of students quick and painless
- Report cards that allow you to track each studentis performance
- Password protection that prevents students from modifying their settings or quitting the application
You can find more information about the FlashMath release at the St. Clair Software Web site. FlashMath is available for US$15.00.