Linotype updated its font management application, FontExplorer X, to version 1.0.1 on Friday. The updated version includes new InDesign CS and CS2 plug-ins, improved smart sets, fixes some display issues, and more. FontExplorer X handles font management system wide in Mac OS X, and also includes a built-in font purchasing feature. It is available for download at the Linotype Web site and is free.
← Previous Article
Jumsoft announced the immediate availability of Process 2.0.1 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Friday.
Next Article →
Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of DayChaser 2 for the Mac on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market
- Chuck La Tournous, Michael Johnston Share Holiday Gift Ideas on MacVoices