Linotype updated its font management application, FontExplorer X, to version 1.0.1 on Friday. The updated version includes new InDesign CS and CS2 plug-ins, improved smart sets, fixes some display issues, and more. FontExplorer X handles font management system wide in Mac OS X, and also includes a built-in font purchasing feature. It is available for download at the Linotype Web site and is free.
← Previous Article
Jumsoft announced the immediate availability of Process 2.0.1 with native support for Intel-based Macs on Friday.
Next Article →
Econ Technologies announced the immediate availability of DayChaser 2 for the Mac on Friday.
Recent News See All »
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
- Apple Updates iTunes Festival App, Works with iOS 7.06
- Discrimination Lawsuit Targets Apple In-store POS System
- Economists on Apple Ebook Antitrust Case: Judge Cote got it Wrong
Popular Stories See All »
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- How Apple is Exploiting Android’s Weakness
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says AZ Project Will Create Ecosystem with Thousands of Jobs