A Forbes editorial examines the boards of Apple, Google, and Disney, and considers whether or not the seeming incestuous nature of those boards is potentially a bad thing for shareholders. At issue is the nature of corporate governance, where the current trend is that all directors be independent watchdogs intent on shareholder value, but William J. Holstein suggests that it may be in shareholdersi interest for these three companies to work together to best Microsoft. Read the full editorial for more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch