A Forbes editorial examines the boards of Apple, Google, and Disney, and considers whether or not the seeming incestuous nature of those boards is potentially a bad thing for shareholders. At issue is the nature of corporate governance, where the current trend is that all directors be independent watchdogs intent on shareholder value, but William J. Holstein suggests that it may be in shareholdersi interest for these three companies to work together to best Microsoft. Read the full editorial for more.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed