A Forbes editorial examines the boards of Apple, Google, and Disney, and considers whether or not the seeming incestuous nature of those boards is potentially a bad thing for shareholders. At issue is the nature of corporate governance, where the current trend is that all directors be independent watchdogs intent on shareholder value, but William J. Holstein suggests that it may be in shareholdersi interest for these three companies to work together to best Microsoft. Read the full editorial for more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone