A Forbes editorial examines the boards of Apple, Google, and Disney, and considers whether or not the seeming incestuous nature of those boards is potentially a bad thing for shareholders. At issue is the nature of corporate governance, where the current trend is that all directors be independent watchdogs intent on shareholder value, but William J. Holstein suggests that it may be in shareholdersi interest for these three companies to work together to best Microsoft. Read the full editorial for more.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today