A Forbes editorial examines the boards of Apple, Google, and Disney, and considers whether or not the seeming incestuous nature of those boards is potentially a bad thing for shareholders. At issue is the nature of corporate governance, where the current trend is that all directors be independent watchdogs intent on shareholder value, but William J. Holstein suggests that it may be in shareholdersi interest for these three companies to work together to best Microsoft. Read the full editorial for more.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors