Erich H Rast has released an update for ForgotIt?, bringing it to version 1.4. ForgotIt? is a password utility designed for the management of multiple passwords and URLs. The update features improved password security and various interface mods. According to Erich H Rast:
Shareware author Erich H Rast today has announced the release of version 1.4 of his password management tool ForgotIt? for OS X and OS 8-9. The tool is an easy-to-use multi-document application for managing passwords and Internet addresses. It uses strong Blowfish and AES (Rijndael) encryption to protect password lists and launches URLs that belong to a password entry.
Version 1.4 adds the following new features:
- new password fields (higher security)
- custom large & small display fonts and custom background colors
- basic password list display customization (gridlines)
- counter mode encryption (higher security)
- various user interface enhancements
- performance improvements for handling large password lists
- more cleartext export options: csv, xml
- new, revised documentation as PDF file with table of contents
You can find more information about the ForgotIt? update at the Peppermind.com Web site. ForgotIt? is available for US$15.00.